LOOK YOUNGER, FEEL BETTER – THE NATURAL WAY
Anti-Aging Skin Care
Learn To Look After Your Skin
The largest organ of the body is your skin which deserves to be looked after. The following simple steps can help:
- Try to stop smoking – Research shows that smoking prematurely ages your skin.
- Eat healthily – Good nutrition helps the body repair skin
- Try to drink 2 litres of water a day – On a normal day our bodies lose approximately 2 ½ litres of water through breathing, sweating and other bodily functions. On a very hot day or when we’re exercising we lose even more. Drinking enough liquid helps hydrate skin from the inside out
- Cleanse, tone & moisturize – Morning and Night
- Don’t sleep in a hot room – this causes sweating, puffiness and possible spots
- Open windows – Staying in stuffy, dry rooms is not good for you
- Shield your skin’s elastin and collagen from harmful UV light – which penetrates the skin to the deep layers of the dermis, causing mutation of cells
- Regular monthly anti-ageing treatments – produce long term results
- Choose your anti-ageing products wisely – Products are absorbed into your skin and affect your internal health
We highly recommend Natural Elements Skin care products
Natural Elements is a collection of beautiful, authentic and effective handmade, aromatherapy-based skincare products. Manufactured, exclusively in the UK in small batches, to ensure freshness.
Beware of any skin products containing the “3 P’s” – Perfume, Paraffin or Parabens.
Perfumes are known irritants – Paraffin (mineral oil) blocks the skin and stops it breathing – Parabens have been linked with health ailments including cancer.
The biggest breakthrough to date is that antioxidants, especially ‘super antioxidants’ have a major role to play in combating life cell or ‘mitochondrial’ decay. ‘Super antioxidants’ are a huge health benefit to our life expectancy, neutralising the main causes of cells ageing.
Natural Elements use only plant-derived ingredients, which deliver these ‘super antioxidants’ in their unique way, giving you the maximum benefit from your anti-ageing products with aromatic smells & luxurious textures.
- Rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs), guarding against moisture lose
- Full of proteins, minerals, Beta carotene and Vitamin E
- Aids skin regeneration, helping to slow the signs of ageing
- High levels of GLA (gamma linolenic acid), which helps to strengthen skins supporting collagen fibres
- A good source of UVA free radical neutralisers
- Kind to sensitive complexions
- Helping to reduce ‘age’ pigmentation spots