Natural, Rejuvenating Treatments For A Younger You!
Natural Face Lift Massage
To start the session you will be lying comfortably on the massage couch with just your neck and shoulders exposed and make up removed. The therapist will begin by placing her hands lightly on your shoulders and upper chest to channel healing energy and aid relaxation, followed by stretching the legs and spine.
The next 5 stages consist of a blend of Indian and Japanese facial massage, acupressure and reflexology techniques to the face, neck, shoulders and scalp.
By releasing and freeing tensions that lie within the connective tissue, the result produces a more plumped, younger and fresher look that improves overall appearance.
This technique also tones muscles to assist the rejuvenating lift that helps to redefine the contours of the face, such as the cheek bones and jaw line, which in turn helps to achieve facial rejuvenation.
The final stage is the stretching of the legs and spine again, allowing you to feel grounded.
- Increases blood circulation, enabling capillaries to deliver nutrients more efficiently to the skin’s surface
- Stimulates the nervous system and cellular activity
- Improves lymphatic flow, transporting bacteria and toxins away from skin cells
- Strengthens and tones muscles, helping to prevent sagging skin and fine lines
- Repairs and balances the condition of the skin, minimizing the ageing process
- Relieves stress symptoms such as insomnia, headache and eye strain
- Aids the removal of dead skin cells
Take years of your face naturally!
TREATMENTS: We recommend one treatment a week for a minimum of 4 weeks. After this initial treatment we recommend one every 2 – 4 weeks.
30 minutes – £25
45 minutes – £35